"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it." Matthew 7:13
Jesus said..."I am the way..." John 14:6

Forever Home*

by Virginia Ann Werner



If you believe upon his name,
a joyful heart is what you'll gain.

He brings us life eternally,
a peaceful soul he’ll give to thee.

I once was lost.
He set me free.
God sent his son
to die for me.

I am no longer all alone,
now that I’m one of Jesus’ own.

He has prepared a place for me,
a home for all eternity.

I know that heaven up above,
is full of God’s abundant love.

Upon this earth is where I’ll roam,
until I’m called
Forever home!



*words to a song composed by Virginia A. Werner


Unpublished work Copyright 1988 by Virginia and Geoffrey Werner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment