"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it." Matthew 7:13
Jesus said..."I am the way..." John 14:6


Somebody Will
 by Tory Arnesen

We walk and we talk it's all the same
Work, the weekend, it may rain
Always asking how you're feeling
Mindless tasks that have lost their meaning
Empty gazes at the ceiling
New gadgets,
Looking down at our phone
When asked something important
Will anyone be home?
Remind me, Lord
Show me what will matter
Use me from time to time
To disrupt endless chatter
To speak the truth without fear
To give a soul hope
To tell him You're near
Remember, there is more to life than we see
The temporary will give way to eternity
Use me God
To show that You alone can give
What all of us search for
A true purpose to live
Use me Father
Don't let me be afraid
Don't let me be still
For if I don't listen and benefit from Your plan
Someone else will

 Copyright © 2014 by Tory Arnesen. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment